Psychotherapy is the applied art and science of facilitating mental health and wellness. Provided individually or in groups, the therapy process is intended to support the goals of the patient by helping them activate their strength, connect with inner wisdom and develop healthy new attitudes, beliefs, coping skills and behaviors.
Dr. Paula King is a seasoned psychologist having successfully worked with patients of all ages and representing diverse backgrounds and life styles.
She holds a deep belief that each person has at their core a supportive wisdom and that working with the integration of mind, body and spirit promotes profound healing and growth.
Benefits of Psychotherapy:
- Get unstuck
- Achieve personal goals
- Enhance mental health and wellness
- Improve relationships
- Understand the true meaning of self-love
- Effectively manage change and life transitions
- Heal the past
- Heal from traumas
- Learn mindfulness
- Improve physical health
- Apply the benefits of the integration of mind, body and spirit to your life and enhance health
- Physical illness
- Chronic pain
- Bipolar disorder
- Attention deficit
- Relationship issues
- Zero self-esteem
- Substance abuse and addictions
- Life transitions